Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
New 21st Century Technology

Mobile Gift Cards - software is downloaded to a smart phone such as a blackberry which interacts with a server to get your gift card information and puts an image of your gift card on the phone screen. Next time you go to buy forget the card touch the screen of you smart phone to the reader. New breakthrough idea came from Starbucks, Target and Home Depot, below is a link to the target site:

http://www.target.com/Mobile-GiftCar...ode=2242345011
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Eventually we can do the same with hairstyles and bald men the world over will rejoice at their mobile digital 'do's!

Could also work for clothing ("Dress Digital!"), food ("The Digital Diet Does Wonders for my Waistline and you never need to clean any dishes!") and has already been proven effective for pets ("Tamagotchi! My dog died through neglect and torture but no one can arrest me because I reset him!")
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
Could also work for clothing ("Dress Digital!"), food ("The Digital Diet Does Wonders for my Waistline and you never need to clean any dishes!")
I thought that already existed - as in, our avatars!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote