Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-16-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
IFixKindles
Connoisseur
IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IFixKindles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1 - repair many Kindle models
Kindle Fire HD 6 Demo Kids Edition for parts

I have 2 left (3 have sold on eBay) working Kindle Fire HD 6 running the store demo for Kids Edition. I've found out that the technique for getting the regular Kindle Fire HD 6 out of store demo mode will not work on these. I'm unable to bring up the search box to enter the semicolon command strings needed to reset out of demo.

Screens are in good shape. Case back has an easily removed store demo sticker, and may have marks where other security devices had been attached.

Unlike some store demos that I've worked with the backs are not glued on and are simply snapped on in the same manner as a non-demo unit.

If you need a screen replacement these would work great.

Perhaps someone with more hacking skills than I have would be interested in them.

I'd like $19 each, which is just at breakeven for me. If you wanted more than one, so I could save on shipping I would consider a smaller offer.

These are now listed on eBay. Check out my listing there and my seller feedback and rating. Send me a PM if you are interested in one or more so I can send you my PayPal info for payment.

Last edited by IFixKindles; 10-13-2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Out of stock
IFixKindles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 10:56 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote