Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #1
Ler0y Jenkins
Connoisseur
Ler0y Jenkins doesn't litterLer0y Jenkins doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Any new light covers out or coming out?

And will they fit a PSR-505? I saw a video of the 650 and they showed a light cover with an arm that swings out like the one I have, but I think the light cover turned off automatically when you put the light away?? The reason I'm asking is because although I love my light cover, I would like it better if it had a little more light output and used more than one batter (so I didn't have to change the batteries so frequently). Thanks.

Kevin
Ler0y Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
Ler0y Jenkins
Connoisseur
Ler0y Jenkins doesn't litterLer0y Jenkins doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Anyone?
Ler0y Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
No, they won't fit the 505. Sizes are different.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I believe the 600's light cover fits the 505. And they are on clearance or cheap on e-Bay right now.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote