Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

Device: HTC HD2 and i-Pad
PRS-505

My pending 600 purchase has left me with a 505 that I will no longer need. It is a Silver model and is in great condition. It comes with the original brown case. I do not have the original box. Photos attached. Asking $200.00

Photos:

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab181/yessirrom/

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-04-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Item has sold - Dr. Drib
yessirrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

Now $175.00
Advert
Old 09-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm ready to buy it.
is it still available?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Yes, I still have it. Please email me directly at ********@gmail.com
The forum private message system does not work well for me.

Last edited by yessirrom; 09-03-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yessirrom View Post
Yes, I still have it. Please email me directly at ***********@gmail.com
The forum private message system does not work well for me.
PMed you
If you didn't receive my PM - I'll send you email

Last edited by BeTePoK; 09-04-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Sold..
Old 10-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru

Yes, I got it. It came without original package (as promised). But it also came WITHOUT any charger or even connect cable! You didn't mention you that you have reader ONLY. I contacted main post office, and got official response that package hadn't been unpacked while "waiting" for me. Now I have no charger, no cable, but only this device. And I will have to spend an additional 40$ to get the charger (most of this price is shipping fee, of course)!
It's very dissapointing to have THAT kind of business...
But, I'm not saying that all deals I made from this site were unsuccessful and I respect all members I was dealing with.
Regards,
Viktar.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Yes, I got it. It came without original package (as promised). But it also came WITHOUT any charger or even connect cable! You didn't mention you that you have reader ONLY. I contacted main post office, and got official response that package hadn't been unpacked while "waiting" for me. Now I have no charger, no cable, but only this device. And I will have to spend an additional 40$ to get the charger (most of this price is shipping fee, of course)!
It's very dissapointing to have THAT kind of business...
But, I'm not saying that all deals I made from this site were unsuccessful and I respect all members I was dealing with.
Regards,
Viktar.
If I may pipe in, I suggest you use a psp charging cable and an usb charger. (Not the usb cable on its own if it's not connected to the computer .)
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
yessirrom
Connoisseur

I would point out that the reader does not come with a charger. I do not have a charger for the 505 or my 600. I always use the mini-usb cable to charge. These cables are so common that I didn't even think about it. Leaving it out was an oversight, not a deliberate slight. I would also like to point out my posting;

"It comes with the original brown case. I do not have the original box."

There is no mention of cables, chargers or anything else. There was no request from you for these items or even a hint that you expected anything other than what I listed for sale.

"You didn't mention you that you have reader ONLY."

Did you receive the case? Did you receive the 505 exactly as described and pictured?

I went to the extra effort of shipping this item overseas to you, helping to track it, marking it on the forms as a gift to help you avoid duty fees and communicating with you promptly and thoroughly.

Your response to my efforts is insulting and inappropriate. I do not appreciate your character assassinations on this forum or in this thread. The very first indication that you were not happy with what you received, was this posting.

I am not sure what you are hoping to accomplish, but for certain, you will discourage others from dealing with you.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

I appreciate your efforts, yessirom, really. But I think you should also mention that you were paid in full with 100% pre-pay of the price you sent to me. I paid without any word or trying to beat down prices. You said - I paid. And I was thinking that I will receive ALL CABLES, BUT WITHOUT original box.
Quote:
I would point out that the reader does not come with a charger. I do not have a charger for the 505 or my 600. I always use the mini-usb cable to charge. These cables are so common that I didn't even think about it. Leaving it out was an oversight, not a deliberate slight.
I do not use USB cable at all. I use original charger only. And I know they are very common. Hope you don't think that I live in lithic age
Quote:
"It comes with the original brown case. I do not have the original box."
I pointed it in my post
Quote:
It came without original package (as promised).
Quote:
There is no mention of cables, chargers or anything else. There was no request from you for these items or even a hint that you expected anything other than what I listed for sale.
It was'nt mention, but it was implied. When you sell, for example, a cell phone, will you sell just phone without any charger or cable?

Quote:
"You didn't mention you that you have reader ONLY."

Did you receive the case? Did you receive the 505 exactly as described and pictured?
As I said above, I received the device, and it's in great condition, without scratches, marks, etc. All I'm trying to say, that if you bought it with charger - you have to sell it with charger, or mention ALL items which will be sold with reader. That's my opinion.

Quote:
I went to the extra effort of shipping this item overseas to you, helping to track it, marking it on the forms as a gift to help you avoid duty fees and communicating with you promptly and thoroughly.

Your response to my efforts is insulting and inappropriate. I do not appreciate your character assassinations on this forum or in this thread. The very first indication that you were not happy with what you received, was this posting.

I am not sure what you are hoping to accomplish, but for certain, you will discourage others from dealing with you.
As I already said, I appreciate your efforts. But now I will have to wait an additional two weeks to get the new charger.
Regards,
Viktar.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
yessirrom
Connoisseur

There is no original charger with a Sony ereader of any type. Chargers are sold separately. I did not get one when I bought it, I do not have one now. I did not get one when I bought my PRS-600 from the Sony store. They do not come with chargers. You are complaining about something that does not exist.(an original charger)

If you would like me to refund your money, send the e-reader back. I will gladly refund your money.

I cannot help what you expect or "think". I can only act in good faith and provide you what was stated and represented. In this case it was a 505 and a brown case.

I understand there may be a communication problem here. If this is an honest misunderstanding and not an attempt to extort money from me, I hope you will realize that I have provided you with what you paid for without evasions or omissions.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
There is no original charger with a Sony ereader of any type. Chargers are sold separately. I did not get one when I bought it, I do not have one now. I did not get one when I bought my PRS-600 from the Sony store. They do not come with chargers. You are complaining about something that does not exist.(an original charger)
Really??? If it's true - than I'm an dumb idiot, who complain with no reason, because I was sure it has the charger!
Quote:
If you would like me to refund your money, send the e-reader back. I will gladly refund your money.
No, I do not want to send it back I already gave it to my father, and (from his words) want to thank you for your business.
Quote:
I understand there may be a communication problem here. If this is an honest misunderstanding and not an attempt to extort money from me, I hope you will realize that I have provided you with what you paid for without evasions or omissions.
I can confirm that I received the device, and all works great.
I more than happy that it was my fault to insulting you for no reason, and I want to apologize for my inappropriate blaims.
Regards,
Viktar.