Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
hykhleifregister
hykhleifregister began at the beginning.

Device: non
hey guys how can I purchase of find kindle books if I live outside USA

Hey guys I am totally new to this forum, I have kindle on my iphone, and it looks like it is registered on amazon. Since in my amazon account i can see the kindle registered my iphone kindle.

Now i am stuck from purchasing kindle books, cause I live in Israel, how can I purchase books.

Is there a way to convert ebooks to kindle format? if yes then how can i send them to my iphone

Forgive me for being a newbie

thanks
hykhleifregister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Buying Kindle books for the iPhone in Australia - a success story.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
niceboy
Enthusiast
niceboy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I don't know about buying from Amazon but The free software Stanza can convert ePub to mobi format one by one and the free software Calibre can convert in bulk. Both software can in fact convert from any format to any other so long as the source file is not locked with DRM.
niceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, hykhleifregister

Now,..........take a moment, use the "introduce myself" link below, and explore the many other aspects of MR!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote