Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #1
knitkitty33
knitkitty33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Send to Device settings doesn't work in all libraries

I'm sure I'm missing something real simple. Here's the issue. In Preferences, Sending to Device, I have a template of how I want the series #, series name, title, author to appear on my reading device. In one Library it works perfectly but if I go to another Library, which has the same template showing, and send books to my device, the template doesn't work.
knitkitty33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Where is the Template?
Kindles need the Plugboard set for the series stuff to work.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #3
knitkitty33
knitkitty33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank-you, that was the problem. I had it in sending to device and it was supposed to be in Plugboard
knitkitty33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Yeah Team! Now wave some yarn for your kitty
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote