Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 04-30-2019, 06:34 AM   #91
mva1985
Enthusiast
mva1985 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight, Nook HD
It's not that I don't like DropBox but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hofferic View Post
currently this is not planned as it would add a lot of overhead to my backend because of the way I use the Dropbox API to find libraries and show covers. But I may change my mind later if a lot of people dislike dropbox
I actually like to use Mega.nz because my books would be saved there encrypted and the free account allows 50 GBs of storage. That would allow me to upload my whole library!!

I know some other apps can integrate with Mega.nz so they must have some API available.

Thanks for considering
mva1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:48 PM   #92
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
I just found this..looks like the perfect thing I need for a couple of people that I help out but is there a way to set the download directory to a folder on my ext sd card instead of the built-in memory?

Thanks

Last edited by gabby98; 05-05-2019 at 12:45 PM.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:19 PM   #93
ralfpeter
ralfpeter began at the beginning.

Device: none
ios alternative?

really love the app (have pro version). easy to use, fast and looks nice. Planning on switching to an iphone soon. does anybody know an equivalent app on ios?
ralfpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:28 PM   #94
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfpeter View Post
really love the app (have pro version). easy to use, fast and looks nice. Planning on switching to an iphone soon. does anybody know an equivalent app on ios?
Have a look in the Useful Tools sticky in this forum

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM   #95
ralfpeter
ralfpeter began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Have a look in the Useful Tools sticky in this forum

BR
Thanks, no drobox yet support but maybe soon.
ralfpeter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, calibre, cloud, dropbox, mobile applications