Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tab M10
Question merge/move from ebook to computer?

I've been using Calibre and keeping everything on my computer. I have also been moving copies to my e-book as needed (Nook Color). I have just realized that if I make notes on my ebook, they need to somehow get transferred to the computer.

How do I do this? If I understand correctly, the notes are actually saved in the .epub. Do I merge books, move them, something else? I would especially appreciate if someone told me what buttons to use.

I'm sure there's an easy way. I just don't know exactly what it is.
Thanks! - Lori
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Adobe may have just hung a descriptive label onto OPF file type. They will still be OPF type regardless of the label (besides, why are you peeking beneath the skirts ? The OPF file inside the Library is for recovery purposes).
Right click on the OPF file, Does the properties show the OPF extension (forget the description)?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert