Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-06-2017, 02:47 PM   #61
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I am afraid I don't understand what you all are talking about. Where do I find this checkbox? Is this something that would automatically force an update? Thanks for showing mercy to the tech un-saavy masses!
OK, never mind, I figured it out. For others who had the same question, go to your Kindle for PC on your computer, then Tools, then Options and make sure the automatic update box is unchecked.
Atunah -- thanks for getting me most of the way there.
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #62
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Is anyone else having issues with Harlequin.com? I am searching for eBooks and every time I click on a title I get an error that says "Thank you for bookmarking Harlequin.com! The URL that you've linked to has recently changed. Please update your bookmarks — and don't forget to come back frequently!

In the meantime, we'll take you to the new page momentarily or you can click here."

I began searching random authors to see if it was just new releases, but it is every title.
It's working just fine for me.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2017, 03:53 PM   #63
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
If you never submitted a receipt to Harlequin Rewards check your page. I just got 2000 points for the offer below. I got an email about it and went to the rewards page and it was at the top.

Quote:
Visit the Submit Purchases page to learn how to submit receipts and you'll earn 2000 points.
That's enough to redeem a FREE ebook of your choice.
Click on Show Me How button on Submit Purchases page today
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 05:07 PM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Google Play has a $5 off promo on books. One book $5 off must be more than $5 before credit. You can use your Google Reward money.

I got an error at first but the second time the code took. I just got Judith McNaught's Perfect for $1.99

Sent from my XT1528
Old 01-06-2017, 06:27 PM   #65
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Don't see anything I want right now and it won't work with pre-orders. It doesn't expire until 3-31-17 though, so I'm sure I'll find something before then
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2017, 06:51 PM   #66
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Don't see anything I want right now and it won't work with pre-orders. It doesn't expire until 3-31-17 though, so I'm sure I'll find something before then
It's a good book day for me. I just bought Candace Camp aka Lisa Gregory's Rainbow Season using DSCVR90BK on Kobo.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 01-06-2017, 07:21 PM   #67
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's a good book day for me. I just bought Candace Camp aka Lisa Gregory's Rainbow Season using DSCVR90BK on Kobo.
Yay! I wish she would release her contemporary Lisa Gregory books in digital (Solitaire, Seasons, and Sisters)
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:31 PM   #68
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I believe she is. One a month. Next is Rainbow Promise which I will also get.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 01-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #69
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Has any of you had any problem downloading books from harlequin? I've just purchased a book and I receive a "bad syntax" error. Both in Firefox and IE.
Yes! I bought another Lauren Dane book a couple of night ago with a free coupon code. Can't download it though! I can read it using the "read now" but no download. The page said it was available as an ebook which I thought was strange since the book doesn't release until the 23rd. I'm hoping on the 23rd I'll be able to download it.

Strangely enough, this is the second in the Diablo Lake series. Remember the issue I had with the first one? It still won't download for me from Harlequin.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #70
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:

Sent from my Nexus 7
Wow, I haven't thought of that book in years, although it was one of my favorite books back in the day. I wonder what I would think of it if I read it today. I didn't know that Candace Camp was Lisa Gregory. I'll have to check out some of her more recent books.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:36 PM   #71
ferrywoman
Groupie
ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Air 2
Rise by Karina is free until January 31st. One of my top reads from last year, and an amazing character study.

Spoiler:
Acclaimed literary biographer Elizabeth Winston writes about long-dead heroes. So bad-boy rock icon Zander Freedman couldn’t possibly tempt her to write his memoir. Except the man is a mass of fascinating contradictions – manipulative, honest, gifted, charismatic and morally ambiguous. In short, everything she seeks in a biography subject. When in her life will she get another chance to work with a living legend?

But saying yes to one temptation soon leads to another. Suddenly she’s having heated fantasies about her subject, fantasies this blue-eyed devil is only too willing to stoke. She thought self-control was in her DNA; after all, she grew up a minister’s daughter.

She thought wrong.

Rock star Zander Freedman has been an outlier–many would say an outcast–for most of his life. But there’s no disaster he can’t overcome, from the breakup of his band to the inevitable damage to his reputation. His Resurrection Tour is shaping up to be his greatest triumph – if his golden voice holds out.

Contracting a respected biographer is simply about creating more buzz. Elizabeth’s integrity is the key to consolidating his legacy as one of rock’s greats. All the damn woman has to do is write down what he tells her. Not force him to think. Or encourage the good guy struggling to get out. And certainly not make him fall in love for the first time in his life.
ferrywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:48 PM   #72
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Google Play has a $5 off promo on books. One book $5 off must be more than $5 before credit. You can use your Google Reward money.

I got an error at first but the second time the code took. I just got Judith McNaught's Perfect for $1.99
As with all Google promo's it will show up on some accounts and not others. I didn't get the offer on my main Google account, but on my secondary account I was able to buy Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet for $.73 with tax.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:54 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I found mine under the books tab on the Google Play app. It was a banner at the top. I didn't get an email like other offers.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 01-08-2017, 12:13 AM   #74
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
I found mine under the books tab on the Google Play app. It was a banner at the top. I didn't get an email like other offers.
Yes, but that banner will only show on select accounts just like some of their movie & music deals it's not universal.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #75
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Yes! I bought another Lauren Dane book a couple of night ago with a free coupon code. Can't download it though! I can read it using the "read now" but no download. The page said it was available as an ebook which I thought was strange since the book doesn't release until the 23rd. I'm hoping on the 23rd I'll be able to download it.
I hope the same for my book (31st), thank you for the answer.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote