Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 07-25-2018, 07:22 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Tolino Page and Kobo Clip Light

Since my Tolino Page case is taking "forever" to arrive from China, and I occasionally want to read in dim light, I've found a good solution – the Kobo LED Clip Light I bought for my Kobo Touch and Mini. It actually fits better on the Tolino Page than it does on the Touch (and the Mini requires I take the back off to fit snugly). This light also works well on the Kindle Keyboard. I think it was originally marketed as the Octovo Solis. (I've found I kind of like reading without a case.)

https://www.amazon.com/Kobo-N905-KOJ...rds=kobo+light

I've uploaded a lousy picture (one of these days I might have to dig up my real camera). I should mention that you don't notice the "glare" you see in this picture. That came from the odd angle I used to 1) Try to get the whole reader and light in and 2) My trying to stand far enough where my shadow didn't get involved. I'm not a good photographer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180725_181224.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	165207  

Last edited by rcentros; 07-25-2018 at 07:29 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote