Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM   #1651
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Glad you're seen well now. I know directly how awful is not been able to see clearly.
I went for the last two months without any glasses but a pair that I could only see things very far away with. I can't tell you how horrible it was I was bumping into everything, nearly tripping over my own feet and nearly cut my finger off trying to cook. I couldn't see my laptop either. I finally order some online and gave up on the optical chain store. Seeing they were only $7 a pair I ordered a reading pair of glasses as well and wow the difference up close are phenomenal. The quality isn't too bad for price.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #1652
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Girls with glasses!

It creeps up on you so slowly that you don't even realize how bad the eyes have gotten until you put on those reading glasses for the first time. Glad to hear that you are able to get back to reading.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote