Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
DUCKofD3ATH
DUCKofD3ATH began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
calibre 3.30 stopped downloading metadata

Today, out of the blue, calibre has started giving me the following errors when I click Download Metadata:
calibre, version 3.30.0
ERROR: Download failed: Failed to download metadata. Click Show Details to see details

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/simple_worker.py", line 289, in main
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/metadata/sources/worker.py", line 102, in single_identify
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/metadata/sources/update.py", line 79, in patch_plugins
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/metadata/sources/update.py", line 62, in patch_search_engines
File "<string>", line 11, in <module>
ImportError: No module named polyglot.builtins
Did something corrupt calibre? Because this is the first time I've had an error when getting metadata.

I'm on a MacPro running 10.13.6.

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2018, 07:10 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
see this thread ==>> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=310578

Thread Closed
BR
Closed Thread