Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
esears
esears began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-900
Sony PRS-600 + Sony Cover/Light - Free Shipping - $230

I have about a one month old Sony Reader 600 (black) with the black Sony cover with the integrated light with it. Comes with the box and all accessories. No scratches/damages etc of any kind. Will accept payment via Paypal. Pictures upon request. No issues of any kind, both my wife and I bought one, and we realized that we only need one.

$230/free shipping. Will ship to Paypal verified shipping address only. Respond either here of via email (preferred) esears AT gmail DOT com.

Last edited by esears; 02-17-2010 at 10:54 PM.
esears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I am sure that BeTePok will be all over this, especially if you are willing to ship overseas.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello, Rob!
Unfortualtely I'm unable to buy this reader, because my friend is currently run out of PayPal. Moreover, that's why I still haven't resolved your "issue" with payment. Sorry for delay.

Viktar.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 AM   #4
DannyElfman
Groupie
DannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enoughDannyElfman will become famous soon enough

Device: Samsung E60
Hello,
Any chance the current shipping costs include shipping to France ?
Thanks,
Danny
DannyElfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Anggun
Enthusiast
Anggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm interested as well. Would like to know more about shipping to Singapore.
Anggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I think I could be interested. I'd like information about shipments to Germany.

Edit: You don't need to look for it anymore. I have taken a decision involving another device. Thanks anyways

Last edited by Logseman; 02-17-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote