Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #16
jacqjimmy
jacqjimmy began at the beginning.

Device: sony ps505
How do i get in contact with leaping gnome please - i desperately need a Sony voucher - thanks
jacqjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqjimmy View Post
How do i get in contact with leaping gnome please - i desperately need a Sony voucher - thanks
Have you tried to download and convert a .LIT file? It is pretty easy to do and you will be able to buy from stores other than Sony's.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2008, 03:29 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Click the "User CP" link at the top of the page to get into your "User Control Panel". From there, send a private message (PM).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:59 AM   #19
jacqjimmy
jacqjimmy began at the beginning.

Device: sony ps505
Oooh Bob, you're getting all technical on me now - thats not good - i wouldnt even know where to start - would be a lot easier for me to just buy a Sony voucher off someone - Please help - jacqui x
jacqjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #20
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Oooh Bob, you're getting all technical on me now - thats not good - i wouldnt even know where to start - would be a lot easier for me to just buy a Sony voucher off someone - Please help - jacqui x
I was able to send these to jacqui. If anyone else needs Sony eBook store vouchers I am happy to help. Just PM me.

BOb
Advert
Old 05-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I'll be able to help in June when I'll have time to go hit up Borders for vouchers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #22
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'll be able to help in June when I'll have time to go hit up Borders for vouchers.
I just bought them right on line in the Sony eBookstore.

BOb
Old 05-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I just bought them right on line in the Sony eBookstore.

BOb
I'll have to remember that. Now that I know I don't have to go to Borders, I can find the time. Thank you!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:03 AM   #24
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I was able to send these to jacqui. If anyone else needs Sony eBook store vouchers I am happy to help. Just PM me.

BOb
You have a PM
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:11 AM   #25
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
sweet - thanks Bob, I'll be spending them soon as I get home
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote