Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
barba
Enthusiast
barba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle Touch, Paperwhite 1 and Nook HD+ rooted
Font Hack

I install Fonthack and fonts without problem, but after I change serif, sanserif and condensed when I try to enter Fonthack the Kindle restart.

Please help me.
Thank you in advance
barba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by barba View Post
I install Fonthack and fonts without problem, but after I change serif, sanserif and condensed when I try to enter Fonthack the Kindle restart.

Please help me.
Thank you in advance
link to the exact hack. also the exact fonts. more information needed to even hope of being helpful.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
If English is a problem for you -

Write up your post in your native language (using a text editor), paste it into Google Translate, then paste the google translated result into your post here.

We can usually figure out the google translate output and writing in your native language makes it easier to make a detailed report.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
barba
Enthusiast
barba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughingbarba can shake the floor when laughing

Font Hack Restart

I have Kindle Touch with 5.1.2 Firmware, purchased in USA with Spanish language.

I installed in this order:

1 kindle-jailbreak-1.6.N
2 launcher_1.2.2
3 kindlet-jailbreak-20121029
4 jbpatch_2.4.1
5 fonthack-1.3.2
6 jbpatch-launcher
7 fonts
8 CollectionsManager_2.2.0

The 5.1.2 firmware was installed by Amazon after I installed Fonthack when I connect to Amazon to buy something.

The fonthack Directory in Kindle is:

Antiqua
Arial
DejaVu Sans Condensed
Droid
Garamond
Georgia
Georgia2
Lucida
Minion Pro
Palatino Linotype
Segoe
Trebuchet
Verdana
00-Antiqua.conf
00-Averia.conf
00-DejaVu Sans Condensed.conf
00-Droid.conf
00-Fertigo Pro.conf
00-Garamond.conf
00-Georgia.conf
00-Georgia2.conf
00-Minion Pro.conf
00-Palatino Linotype.conf
00-Segoe.conf
00-Times Roman.conf
00-Trebuchet.conf
00-Verdana.conf
98-condensed.conf
98-serif.conf
99-condensed.conf
99-sansserif.conf
99-serif.conf
README.txt

The crash.log in developer/Font Hack/work directory is:

[15/11/12 22:24] Font Hack (v. 1.3.2)
Heap memory is low: 25% is free.

The crash.log in developer/JBpatch/work directory is:

[16/11/12 20:56] JBPatch (v. 2.4.1)
Heap memory is low: 24% is free.

I changed some fonts and all was fine, but after that when I try to enter Fonthack the framework restart like when I apply Restart Framework in JBPatch

Is it clear now?

Sorry for my English
Thank you in advance
Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
ah https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=168765 right...

Okay well that sounds like a thread for Ixtab when some time occurs. Apologies I can't help you further
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Try with a custom freetype lib, the one bundled by Amazon is known to behave in weird and interesting ways with some fonts.

(I believe ixtab packaged one a while back, if not, use the one from the K4 fonts hack).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
barba
Enthusiast

Font Hack

After the install of freetype lib all is OK

Thank you very much.