Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
SlideIT Keyboard has arrows!!!

Some of us installed the SlideIT keyboard and still pine for a keyboard with arrows. This keyboard does have arrows.

Rejoice!!!

The arrows are on page 4 of the numeric keyboard.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11-01-21-1.png
Views:	334
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	65243   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-01-21-2.png
Views:	353
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	65244  
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Thanks Scion! I never thought to look there. Now I'm using Ultra because of the arrows, so now I need to decide which I like better.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert