Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
closr2fine
closr2fine began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Talking Kindle and Blackberry Addict

Hello all,
I got a Kindle for my birthday on Dec 7. I have already become an addict to the Kindle. I've been searching for blogs and forums about the Kindle and ebooks so I can add them to my RSS reader on my Blackberry.

On my Kindle, I have already downloaded several, mostly free ebooks.

Hopefully, I'll get to read them all!
closr2fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Welcome to MobileRead closr2fine! I'm sure that within a short time your" ebooks to be read" list will grow to be larger than you can even imagine, just like the rest of us. There will never be enough time but you'll never be bored as long as you have something to read!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi closr2fine and welcome to MobileRead. If you are easily addicted, you will get on fine here. We're all a bunch of eBook addicts!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote