Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Seyeght
Seyeght began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone and Kindle
Drag and drop support for Lion

Running the Dev version of Mac OsX 10.7 (because I need to test a few things of my own) and decided to play with all my other apps as well, to see how the new OS changes things.

When trying to drag a file from the finder window to Calibre it will not allow me to add the book. It will display a little white circle with a white line through it when attempting.
Has anyone else tested this functionality yet? and do you believe it to be fixable?

Thanks!
Seyeght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Moved to the appropriate subforum.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
Seyeght
Seyeght began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone and Kindle
Just tested Drag and drop for book covers, and that functionality still works. Right now the only thing I cant get to work is the Drag and Drop to add new books.
Seyeght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm not going to look at this until after Lion is released. Since it works in older OS X releases, I'm going to assume that there's something broken in the preview release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drag and drop, lion, mac osx 10.7