Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
fusselkopf
fusselkopf began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
M92 "back"-button during stylus calibration

I just got my onyx boox M92 today... Here's my problem:

After I mistakenly touched "stylus calibration" in the menu I immediately pressed the back arrow. Now the calibration seems to be completely off. If I touch the very top of the screen it will react as though I had touched the bottom. In particular, I'm not able to recalibrate my stylus, since I can't get there in the menu without being able to use the stylus. Everything seems to be working fine apart from the stylus being completely miscalibrated (to use the stylus in the menu, I would have to touch somewhere outside of the screen if you know what I mean).

What should I do? Is it possible to reset everything to default factory settings or to get back to the stylus calibration without having to use the stylus?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by fusselkopf; 07-19-2013 at 12:57 PM.
fusselkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusselkopf View Post
I just got my onyx boox M92 today... Here's my problem:

After I mistakenly touched "stylus calibration" in the menu I immediately pressed the back arrow. Now the calibration seems to be completely off. If I touch the very top of the screen it will react as though I had touched the bottom. In particular, I'm not able to recalibrate my stylus, since I can't get there in the menu without being able to use the stylus. Everything seems to be working fine apart from the stylus being completely miscalibrated (to use the stylus in the menu, I would have to touch somewhere outside of the screen if you know what I mean).

What should I do? Is it possible to reset everything to default factory settings or to get back to the stylus calibration without having to use the stylus?

Thanks for your help!
don't worry. It is easy to fix. Just navigate with joystick to the menu "stylus
calibration" and do it properly.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
fusselkopf
fusselkopf began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Ah, that button on the right serves as a joystick! =) Thanks a lot for your quick response!
fusselkopf is offline   Reply With Quote