Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-31-2016, 04:24 AM   #1
richo
Connoisseur
richo began at the beginning.

Device: KOReader on: Kindle Paperwhite and Android
feature: annotations, notes

Is it still true that you can not put any notes to your highlights created by KOReader?
In feature list it still says not implemented.
Could you please tell me what is stopping it?

Thank you for your kind answer.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 06:32 AM   #2
richo
Connoisseur
richo began at the beginning.

Device: KOReader on: Kindle Paperwhite and Android
It has been month and no answer. I suppose my question is not important to anybody. Pity I though what a nice solution to have good reader on multiple hardware platforms being able to share notes, highlights between friends.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:57 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You could have a better chance of seeing your issue worked on if you were to join the discussion of the issue or open a FR-issue at the KOReader Project on GitHub.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 06:12 AM   #4
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Last thing I heard was that notes were not implemented due to bad keyboard (which I never really got)...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote