Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #1531
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Mr. Blinky! Welcome back! Of course you don't recognize who I am right now - but I will resume my normal identity when it's safe.

Off to sing along with sea turtles now!
Unfortunately, you've blown your cover by making an appearance here. With your current disguise, you've made yourself a target for Thursday's activities.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #1532
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Unfortunately, you've blown your cover by making an appearance here. With your current disguise, you've made yourself a target for Thursday's activities.
No! No! You can't recognize me! The ACME package guaranteed anonymity or a full refund!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #1533
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Refund only applies within first five seconds of use.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #1534
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Well isn't the coop a mecha? Form blazing sword!
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #1535
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
No! No! You can't recognize me! The ACME package guaranteed anonymity or a full refund!
Deal! Come to my place - if I recognize (and cook) you, I promise to refund you for the purchase!

(It's nice to be back. I don't have much time these days, but I will occasionally swing a spoon or two in your direction )

P.S. Did someone manage to (over)cook you, or is this camouflage actually worth something?
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1536
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's genuine ACME camouflage - to keep me safe until the crazed poultry eaters forget about me.

I'll be watching for your visits!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #1537
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks to the constant beep of that tracking chip in your skull we shall never forget about you.

If you're wondering why you can't hear it, it's because birds have more primitive ears than mammals.

Last edited by Dylrob; 11-21-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:16 AM   #1538
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Unfortunately, you must have overlooked the fine print:

The ACME Turkey Disguise Kit does not provide an effective disguise to those who are considered food, including the following: chickens, pigs, sheep, and fish.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #1539
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Dang that fine print! Next time I'll be wearing my reading glasses before I sign!

*perusing the ACME catalog now for non-edible holiday attire*
Old 11-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #1540
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #1541
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

In honor of Thanksgiving I shall dip this entire thread into hot oil!
Old 11-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #1542
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Ow! Who turned the heat up? Why am I glistening?

*heading off to the showers!*
Old 11-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #1543
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

*Sniff, sniff.*

Something smells delicious!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #1544
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*sniffing under wings*

Nope! Definitely not me! I need a shower!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #1545
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
*sniffing under wings*

Nope! Definitely not me! I need a shower!
I'd be glad to help you. I have just the thing to help you: a hot oil bath. It's just the thing to help you relax.

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!