Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 08-17-2008, 08:31 AM   #61
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
Okay the netronix EB-300 and the astak mentor will be released next spring at best.

Do we know more about the release date of the Hanlin v9 ?

Last edited by Huyggy; 08-17-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #62
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Nobody know whether it's this year or spring 2009 for example ?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #63
mrdini
Connoisseur
mrdini doesn't littermrdini doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V2 & V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huyggy View Post
Nobody know whether it's this year or spring 2009 for example ?
Jinke has provided a few "estimated" times in the past, but so far nothing.

If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath for a fixed date for a 9" model from any manufacturers It'll come out when it comes out.
mrdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:06 PM   #64
Huyggy
Zealot

Okay thanks for your answer mrdini
The fact is that I hold my breath because the constructors seem to love inventing imaginary release dates.
Maybe it's good indeed that it's not the case this time... but not very reassuring about the development of their device (it was september 08 initially if I remember correctly).
Hanlin PR , if you come here just in case, we look forward to hearing from you
Old 08-22-2008, 11:00 AM   #65
Gladtobemom
Connoisseur
Gladtobemom began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook, Palm Z72
I'm starting to think I should just buy another tablet PC.

Thanks for the info.
Gladtobemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #66
miztiik
Enthusiast
miztiik began at the beginning.

Device: Yet to decide on one - My reason to join here
What would be the pricing of Hanlin V9?
miztiik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:35 AM   #67
power100
power100 began at the beginning.

Device: no
maybe lanovo idealpad s10 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladtobemom View Post
I'm starting to think I should just buy another tablet PC.

Thanks for the info.
power100 is offline   Reply With Quote