Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
jaav88
jaav88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad 2 and iPhone 3G
Exclamation Calibre cannot find metadata and covers from amazon

Hi!

Since yesterday I am having a problem with Calibre that never happened before.

When I add new books and I try to download the metadata and the covers it only finds the google ones and not from Amazon. Therefore my books are much more incomplete and most of them don´t have a cover.

I did not touch anything these days in Calibre, it just stopped working by itself. I've tried to uninstall and install it again but it does not help.

What should I do?

Thank you very much!!
jaav88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The amazon website has changed. The next calibre release will have upated code to handle the change.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:02 AM   #3
jaav88
jaav88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad 2 and iPhone 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The amazon website has changed. The next calibre release will have upated code to handle the change.
Thank you for the fast fix!!!
jaav88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, calibre add book, covers, mac, metadata download