Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-22-2018, 04:28 AM   #104686
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
I win.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:31 AM   #104687
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Where's my win gone? I nod off for a moment, and someone sneaks through the minefield and makes off with it!

Tip-toes off in search of the win....
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2018, 04:31 AM   #104688
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

.... found it!
Old 03-22-2018, 05:11 AM   #104689
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Thank you! I thought it was misplaced for good.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:15 AM   #104690
doubleshuffle
Flying Wheels
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD
Mine.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2018, 05:20 AM   #104691
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Mine.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:24 AM   #104692
doubleshuffle
Flying Wheels
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still mine.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:30 AM   #104693
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In your dreams
Old 03-22-2018, 05:32 AM   #104694
doubleshuffle
Flying Wheels

Mine. Really.
Old 03-22-2018, 06:01 AM   #104695
JoHunt
I am what I am

Really?
Old 03-22-2018, 06:23 AM   #104696
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You're both wrong. The win is mine.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:12 AM   #104697
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
You're all wrong, I win.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:28 AM   #104698
JoHunt
I am what I am

We can't all be wrong.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #104699
doubleshuffle
Flying Wheels

Of course not. Because I am right.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #104700
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
You were right.

Now I win.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
almost there..., ereader winz thursday, no towels!, race to 111111th post, renew your win often!, thread that never ends, towels all the way!!!, towels are essential!