Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-20-2023, 05:14 AM   #1
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
ex-Vivlio Pocketbook Touch HD3 with clock problems

Hi,

my HD3 (PB632) which used to be a Vivlio (bought in the wrong country and couldn't get it to connect with the correct local Vivlio website, so flashed Pocketbook software instead) has been having problems with the internal clock.

The reader functions perfectly except that it doesn't turn off after the set time, and the time of day doesn't update either (or not correctly anyway).

I've upgraded it to the most recent firmware today, but since the issue didn't show up after a firmware upgrade, I don't have high hopes of this.

Does anyone here have an idea how to troubleshoot and ideally fix this?

Last edited by Dryhte; 02-20-2023 at 05:18 AM.
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 05:22 AM   #2
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
Nevermind, I found this https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ighlight=pb632 - apparently a common hardware failure? In that case I'm glad that it doesn't impact my day to day use much. I guess I voluntarily voided warranty when I flashed the Pocketbook firmware (also, I bought the bloody thing in .fr and I'm not going there for warranty)
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2023, 12:26 PM   #3
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
If it's a warranty, you can install (flash) your Pocketbook back from PB to Vivlio

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 02-20-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clock, hd3, vivlio