Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #39286
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Happy Birthday Pooh.

A skating party sounds like fun.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #39287
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
In our house we call a skating party a Fall-Hard-On-Your-A## party.

So I'll bring the hot chocolate instead.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #39288
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Some of us have feathered landing pads ... so to speak ....

OK - we got hot chocolate .... I'm providing the ice ....

Let's skate!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #39289
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Are the spawn attending? Is there "adult" hot chocolate?

*remembering the last party pooh hosted we attended*

I am guessing this ice is outside so I will bring a light source.

*I knew those firefly minions would come in handy someday*
Old 12-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #39290
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes the spawn shall attend and will be serving sushi they made themselves. ( Don't worry it's made from candy. )
The "adult" hot chocolate has a generous shot of Frangelico in it. It will be served in wrapped martini glasses with dark chocolate rimmer and a marshmallow skewer.
Advert
Old 12-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #39291
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This is going to be the best birthday bash ever!

[If I can remember it after imbibing generous flagons of 5WW's adult hot chocolate]

Errrrr .... are these the same minions whose favorite dish is "Pooh on a stick"?
Old 12-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #39292
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
This is going to be the best birthday bash ever!

[If I can remember it after imbibing generous flagons of 5WW's adult hot chocolate]

Errrrr .... are these the same minions whose favorite dish is "Pooh on a stick"?
These are my minions. The Benevolent Evil Overlord made them but they work for me. I may look cute and cuddly, at the moment, but they know what will happen if they try to toast, roast or harm in any way any of the guests...especially the birthday boy.

I would consider that rude behaviour and they know the consequences.

I cannot speak for the minions 5WW may have brought with her.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #39293
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

I brought the spawn rather than minions. But they know it is impolite to try to eat the birthday bird - until their own birthday, that is.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #39294
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Oh .... I was mistaken ... it was the Evil Lord's spawn .... who are known to request 'poohbear on a stick' .....

I'd better have my ACME rocket skates ready in case they show up hungry ...
Old 12-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #39295
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Happy birthday, Pooh!

Don't worry about the Spawn, no "Skewers of Pooh" to be served on your birthday (that is, as long as I moderate my intake of 5WW's "adult" hot chocolate and stay away from the darts...).

If you don't get enough ice, I'll bring my Freeze Ray!
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #39296
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Oh cool! You can 'immobilize' anyone that mistakes me for the entree!

Is everyone here yet? *sip* *sip* Wow! This hot chocolate is sure tasty ..... *splat* and powerful ...
Old 12-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #39297
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

Now you understand the falling-hard-on-your-a## part.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #39298
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Did someone bring the birthday cake?
Old 12-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #39299
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Now you understand the falling-hard-on-your-a## part.
The closer to the ground you are the less of a problem it is.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #39300
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

Very True!

More hot chocolate Kitty Red?

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!