Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #571
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW 1, 2, and 3, Voyage, Oasis 2, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trial_Master View Post
That’s great info. Thank you very much. I’ll give that a go and let you know

Can collections be created and arranged using software or is that still done on Kindle?
If you send your books to the Kindle cloud, you can create collections on your Manage Your Content page on the Amazon site, and all of your books from there.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #572
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: koa2 wifi, b&n ngp, sony dpt-s1
is there an option to turn on/off auto wake/sleep? i can't find it on the oasis 2017.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #573
Trial_Master
Trial_Master began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
If you send your books to the Kindle cloud, you can create collections on your Manage Your Content page on the Amazon site, and all of your books from there.

Shari
Even better. Cheers
Trial_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:47 PM   #574
jmmcg9
Enthusiast
jmmcg9 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Apple iPad Pro (12.9”), iPhone 8 Plus
In the near future Whole Foods is supposed to start selling Amazon stuff, including Kindles. Hopefully they will allow demos.
jmmcg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:54 AM   #575
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Nook Glowlight 3, Kindle Oasis 2, Onyx T68 Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmcg9 View Post
In the near future Whole Foods is supposed to start selling Amazon stuff, including Kindles. Hopefully they will allow demos.
My Whole Foods has an Amazon kiosk. They have all the Kindles on display and there's always a saleperson there. Haven't looked any closer since I already have my Oasis.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:56 AM   #576
Ksane
Ksane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of itKsane has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Oasis 2, 2 Paperwhites, Kindle 4th gen, Kindle KB, Inkbook 8, 2 Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenoc View Post
I didn't mean I had to swipe 6 times to wake it once. I meant another 6 instances of having to swipe to wake it would aggravate me to the point of paying the $20 to get rid of the SO, and it was probably less than that. My SO bit the dust last night. I don't like the "waking" delay either, but had to put up with it on the OA1, so it's nothing new for me.
That's me, too. I actually like the ads, but when I turn it on or open​ the cover-I want it to go directly to the spot I had been reading. Instantly without having to do anything else.
I feel spoiled even saying​ that
Ksane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:01 AM   #577
Sirtel
Guru
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksane View Post
I feel spoiled even saying​ that
Don't. After all, this whole forum here is about nothing else than first-world joys and sorrows. We're all pretty hopelessly spoiled, or we wouldn't be here at all.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote