Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-03-2018, 01:30 AM   #976
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2018, 11:03 AM   #977
simonebo
simonebo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi,

Could also someone share with me an image file for the Kobo Glo.my computer does not recognize a connected USB device, I try with a hard reset but It's not working.

thank you.
simonebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #978
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #979
ryoga
ryoga began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello, I have a kobo glo, and it is stuck in a loop, doing a factory reset every time I switch it on. Could someone please send me an image for it? I hope this will solve it.
Thank you.
ryoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:34 PM   #980
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 01-10-2018, 01:02 PM   #981
JILA
JILA began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Hello it seems to be easy to mix SD card. Please could you send the image to me too.
Regards Jyrki
JILA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:43 PM   #982
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JILA View Post
Hello it seems to be easy to mix SD card. Please could you send the image to me too.
Which image? Your profile says Glo HD, but you posted in the Glo thread and you post doesn't make it clear which you need.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:52 AM   #983
JILA
JILA began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Which image? Your profile says Glo HD, but you posted in the Glo thread and you post doesn't make it clear which you need.
Sorry I was not sure, but I checked again and it is KOBO GLO HD.

T. Jyrki
JILA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:11 AM   #984
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:05 AM   #985
lislebob
lislebob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Request for Image, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I sent you a private message with the link to my image of the Kobo Glo.
I know this thread's old but can I have a copy of the SD Card Image? I lost my SD Card when my Kobo Glo's internal SD was stolen.
lislebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #986
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Glo HD, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lislebob View Post
I know this thread's old but can I have a copy of the SD Card Image? I lost my SD Card when my Kobo Glo's internal SD was stolen.
How on earth was the internal SD stolen and not the whole device?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:27 PM   #987
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@lislebob: PM sent. And I'm also wondering how the internal SD card was stolen.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:38 AM   #988
meeera
Wizard
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad Air 2, MBP; support AuraHD,Kindle,KAura,KGlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lislebob View Post
Stolen again? Wow.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:04 AM   #989
WaxyKyle
WaxyKyle began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Just picked up a Glo and am looking for the latest android image. Thanks for your help.
WaxyKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:19 AM   #990
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyKyle View Post
Just picked up a Glo and am looking for the latest android image. Thanks for your help.
Sorry, wrong thread. This is for the Kobo image for the internal SD card. These devices do not run Android, but there is a thread here discussing running Android on them. I don't remember if an Android image for the Glo is available.