Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
squiggy
squiggy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
EPUB to MOBI - Extra Space on Bullet Lists

I'm converting an EPUB file with many bulleted lists, but the MOBI output always has an extra space between bullets when viewed on my Kindle 3.

They look like this
Item 1
Item 2

I've tried converting with both Calibre and Mobipocket with the same result. Any suggestions?
squiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Does the ePub render fine? How is the list created (post an excerpt from the relevant XHTML and the CSS, please)?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
squiggy
squiggy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I'm not able to post any CSS right now but yes, the ePub renders just fine. Actually even the mobireader viewer displayed the prc output correctly but things aren't looking so great on the kindle.
squiggy is offline   Reply With Quote