Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 05-19-2006, 10:50 AM   #1
eyoung
eyoung began at the beginning.

Device: Ipaq rx3115
Fictionwise reader

Has anybody tried this reader?
http://www.fictionwise.com/fwreader.htm

Here's an interesting quote, "Can display unencrypted Microsoft Reader eBooks, HTML, plain text, and Tiny Reader eBooks, as well as unencrypted or secure Fictionwise Reader format eBooks."

MSlit? hmmmm.....
eyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:59 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That one is new to me!

I'll give it a try.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:12 PM   #3
eyoung

I just loaded it and yes, it loaded and unprotected lit file. Interesting.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:09 PM   #4
eyoung

Ahh.. it's a version of Tiny ebook reader.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:37 PM   #5
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Even though I've recently switched to a Nokia 770/FBReader for my primary ebook reading, I love the Fictionwise Reader and its many excellent features, some of which are not yet available to the Nokia/FB Reader (i.e., highlighting and dictionary look-up). I switched to the Nokia at the time my wife usurped my Fictionwise, but I'm quite comfortable reading ebooks on either. (The Nokia is lighter in weight -- and size --but with extremely clear type.)
ascherjim is offline   Reply With Quote