Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-05-2017, 08:55 AM   #1
sekhemty
sekhemty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Is it possible to set a hierarchy on the series field?

I've tried to ask this question here, but nobody was able to help me or giving me insights.

Basically I'd like to set a hierarchy on the series field, something similar to what you can already do in the tag field by putting a dot between the parent and the children tag (i.e. History.Medieval ).

Is it possible to achieve this somehow?

Thank you
sekhemty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/sub_groups.html

Long time since I looked at it, but IIRC the examples on that page show it being used for series
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #3
sekhemty
sekhemty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thank you, I wasn't aware (or didn't remember...) that this feature should be enabled in the option panel.
sekhemty is offline   Reply With Quote