Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-30-2004, 07:07 PM   #1
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
ubook upgrade released - 0.8n

If you use the excellent reader ubook, you'll be happy to know a new version (0.8n) has just been released by the developer.

Check out his website to get the latest PPC and PC version. Here you can also download skins, dictionaries, etc.

If you haven't tried ubook yet, take a look at it. It's my favourite reader.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:56 AM   #2
blacktruth
blacktruth began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim
Question ubook install issues

So, of course, I am an amatuer to all these things, but please, humor me in my information needs.

I am trying to install Ubook as per your suggestions (I am the pal of Ignatz), but cannot seem to find the CAB file in the ARM version of the Zip download. I must be doing something wrong, but don't know quite what's wrong in my approach.

whether you're using an AXIM or other PC or whatever, I believe the steps are similar, so let me know...

blacktruth
blacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2004, 12:18 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi,

Did you download the right file? You should have downloaded the uBook08n_ppc_arm.zip file, which contains the file uBook08m.PPC_ARM.CAB (I know the file says it's version 08.m but it really is 0.8n when installed, developers fubar )

The url is http://www.gowerpoint.com/uBook08n_ppc_arm.zip

You sound like you know what to do with the CAB file once you have it (ie, copy to PPC somewhere and double-click in file explorer). There shouldn't be any difference between axims and ipaqs installing either. Let me know if you still have any more problems.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote