Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Wishlist addded!

Hi everyone.

We have just added a wishlist to our site to help you remember which books you are interested in. www.directebooks.com

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Gareth

Last edited by Direct Ebooks; 03-22-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I was just looking at the eBook Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn. It's $27.99 when it's out in paperback. Even with 25%, it's still ridiculously priced. Plus, usually when a book like that comes out you can get 30 or 40% off the list price in hardcover.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
Zipr
Zealot
Zipr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
I was looking at The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. $9.99 on Amazon, $24 here. No thanks.
Zipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:41 AM   #4
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Thanks for the feedback guys. Unfortunately, as a "small guy" we dont control the eBooks we're supplied with or the rrp. This means we cant sell at a loss like Amazon etc.
We do our best and always try to have some special offers going. We also run a rewards scheme which gives you a fixed amount back on each book for your next purchase.

We will keep trying to bring down our prices. If there is a particular eBook you want, I may be able to do something on the price. Just PM me.

Gareth
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote