Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #91
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That's the concern. I'm going to mess up and hit "Update All" at some point. It's just too ingrained in my habits to hope I won't.

I've also noticed that the first tab in the newly-launched Play-Store-installed Chrome is often non-responsive. No pages will load from it. Using a newly-opened tab will restore functionality (for the second tab), but that original tab is dead in the water for the entire time that particular instance of Chrome is open. Nothing can ever be loaded into it. Weird and annoying.
I understand. I don't use Chrome. Firefox is pretty solid. I mainly use it for Google Play Books and non Google apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:24 AM   #92
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I just tried an experiment with Play Store on my Nexus 7 (2013). I selected an app that as a pending update, tapped the three .s in the upper right and deselected auto-update. When I then did the update all I was given the option to skip the update to that one app.

Why not try that on the Fire HD 10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote