Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 04-23-2018, 05:12 AM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank View Post
I sideloaded an .epub book (Mac, using Calibre) and the Nook gave me the same "cannot open" complaint. After about 10 minutes I tried again and it opened correctly. I'd noticed in the past that there has been some delay involved getting sideloaded books to open.

Does the Nook do some kind of post-processing with sideloaded books or data about them
?
Does this question have something to do with Calibre Companion? If not then you probably should post in the Nook or Calibre forums.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote