Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 12:24 PM   #1
pg111
Connoisseur
pg111 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How to hire calibre experts for small development tasks

Hello everybody,

I occasionally may have small tasks for improving my calibre UI. I'm not a professional developer and I'm not knowledgeable about Python language.

I was wondering whether there is a place where I can find some experts to help me.

Many thanks in advance for any helpful info.
pg111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you have questions about developing calibre just post them here in the development sub-forum
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert