Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-15-2019, 01:58 AM   #1
gbuyle
gbuyle began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook InkPad3
Inkpad 3 Koreader dictonary

Hi all, I have installed the Koreader on my Pockbook Inkpad3 but I can't or I don't known how to enable/install a dictionary (English-Dutch).
I have tried several options but the translation from "Eng to Dutch" doesn't work.
I have copied the stardict-muiswerk-2.4.2 folder with the *.idx,*.ifo,*.dz,*.oft files in the application/koreader/data/dict folder.
So I have now the following:
application/koreader/data/dict/stardict-muiswerk-2.4.2/muiswerk.* files.
I copied also all files into the mainfolder:
application/koreader/data/dict/

But when I restart the Koreader, the selected word is not found in the dictonary.
What I am doing wrong? Please help

2. I have tried to adapt the extensions.cfg to select the reader, when you press long on a book, via the 'menu-> open with'
pdf:@PDF_file:1:fbreader.app,koreader.app:ICON_PDF
I can select between fbreader or koreader but only koreader opened when selected. The internal, native reader 'fbreader' doesn't react.
How is the internal, native reader called?

3. How to enable, configure Wikipedia when select. Currently in my case nothing happens when clicking Wikipedia.

4. Maybe an option is to select Google Translate in the native reader against the dictionarries.

I hope some one of you can help me further.
Thanks in advance,
Guy
gbuyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:45 AM   #2
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbuyle View Post
... in the application/koreader/data/dict folder.
I don't use koreader but did install it just to test when I got my Inkpad 3. According to my notes I put the dictionary files into:

.adds/koreader/data/dict/

Quote:
pdf:@PDF_file:1:fbreader.app,koreader.app:ICON_PDF
I can select between fbreader or koreader but only koreader opened when selected. The internal, native reader 'fbreader' doesn't react.
How is the internal, native reader called?
epub:@EPUB_file:1:eink-reader.app,koreader.app:ICON_EPUB
pdf:@PDF_file:1:eink-reader_with_rmsdk.app,eink-reader_with_pdfium.app,koreader.app:ICON_PDF
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:10 AM   #3
gbuyle

My first question is solved, I have received a Eng-Dutch library from one of the maintainers of Koreader and the translation works for now.
Old 05-20-2019, 03:36 AM   #4
gbuyle

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbuyle View Post
My first question is solved, I have received a Eng-Dutch library from one of the maintainers of Koreader and the translation works for now.
Once again, thanks for the solution I have adapted the proposed pdf settings in the extentions.cfg and it works now, I can now select the KoReader or internal pdf reader