Notices

Old 06-03-2019, 04:37 AM   #226
Mistyfarm
“Tis but a scratch!”
Mistyfarm began at the beginning.

Device: Mac 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Its very easy to tell the total number of Ku borrows you taken out. Takes a couple of clicks in "my account". My account and devices put the left drop down to kindle unlimited and the one to the right to returned. Bam. It gives you a total number showing as 1-whatever number. That is it. Very simple.
It has kept up with my borrows from the moment I subscribed, when I cancelled and re-subscribed. It kept all the numbers and books in my account.
Not on my Mac, I'm afraid.

Look at my #111 on page 8.
Mistyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:45 AM   #227
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfarm View Post

Try this: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/my-items. It's only My Subscriptions -> Kindlle Unlimited.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:10 AM   #228
Mistyfarm
“Tis but a scratch!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Try this: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/my-items. It's only My Subscriptions -> Kindlle Unlimited.
Thanks Terisa,

Your link took me here:

It only shows the 2 I borrowed tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 10.28.41 PM.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	171755  
Old 06-03-2019, 10:19 AM   #229
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks Terisa,

Your link took me here:

Show: "Returned" instead of "All". ANyway, "All" says in the top the number of current books, but scrolling down you see all (at least I can in my browser, perhaps your browser is trimming it).

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 06-03-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:24 AM   #230
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Thanks Terisa,

Your link took me here:

So, the third book that appears in the bottom, borrowed on May 30 (or 31, I don't remember) and Returned, according to the page?
Old 06-03-2019, 03:57 PM   #231
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Show: "Returned" instead of "All". ANyway, "All" says in the top the number of current books, but scrolling down you see all (at least I can in my browser, perhaps your browser is trimming it).
It is inconsistent. In the library view (the myk page) when you go to content and "all" it only shows the current borrows, unless you "limit" the view to "returned" and it shows the returned ones with a total number. While the second link shows all when selecting "all", but no total number. It lists 1769 returns since 2014 in my case. That makes KU a good price for the money for my wife and me. We both use the same account to be able to share KU.

It also highly depends on browser, not necessarily which information is shown, but where on the page. Even on same device.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:46 PM   #232
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:

Looking at your 3 images, none are the right spot. I logged in, went to Manage Your Content and Devices under Account and Lists, selected KU and then Returned on the drop down next to that box. See the attached image. Now if someone would explain why All does not include Returned, it would satisfy that intellectual itch.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	KU_Returns.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	171763  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:10 PM   #233
Mistyfarm
“Tis but a scratch!”

Terisa and DT,

Definitely a browser issue it appears. Yes the book was returned on 30th.

David, I don't get a Returned option under Content either. Borrows comes up as 0 too.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.26.37 am.png
Views:	188
Size:	918.0 KB
ID:	171764   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.31.34 am.png
Views:	172
Size:	345.1 KB
ID:	171765  

Last edited by Mistyfarm; 06-03-2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #234
Mistyfarm
“Tis but a scratch!”

3rd attachment
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.38.22 am.png
Views:	183
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	171766  
Old 06-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #235
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Terisa an DT,

David, I don't get a Returned option under Content either. Borrows comes up
Hmmm... if you use Kindle Unlimited instead of Books?
Old 06-03-2019, 09:21 PM   #236
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Terisa an DT,

David, I don't get a Returned option under Content either. Borrows comes up
See the circled item in both attached images. Or does Amazon.com.au not have a Kindle Unlimited option there? And why does your image in message#235 have a message about your default Kindle store and going to Amazon.com.au while the other ones in #234 don't (well, one of the images in #234 does show amazon.com.au)?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	KU_Returns.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	171767   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.31.34 am.png
Views:	176
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	171768  

Last edited by DNSB; 06-03-2019 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Fat fingered typos and intellectual curiosity...
Old 06-04-2019, 06:07 AM   #237
Mistyfarm
“Tis but a scratch!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
See the circled item in both attached images.....
Eureka!

David, you’re a champion. Thanks for taking the time to follow back in the screenshots and explain how to do it.

Since I was looking for a books count, I went straight to Books and just didn’t notice the other KU link below Collections way near the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
….. And why does your image in message#235 have a message about your default Kindle store and going to Amazon.com.au ……
(#234 now)

KU titles are not all available in all regions sometimes eg;

This is a KU title in Aus
https://www.amazon.com.au/Complex-PT.../dp/B00HJBMDXK

but is NOT a KU title in the US
https://www.amazon.com/Complex-PTSD-.../dp/B00HJBMDXK

Since I pay my subs and purchases here in Australia, my default store is the .com.au.

Cheers and thanks for the effort.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 7.33.23 PM.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	171772  
Old 06-04-2019, 07:25 AM   #238
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Eureka!

David, you’re a champion. Thanks for taking the time to follow back in the screenshots and explain how to do it.

Since I was looking for a books count, I went straight to Books and just didn’t notice the other KU link below Collections way near the bottom.

(#234 now)

KU titles are not all available in all regions sometimes eg;

This is a KU title in Aus
https://www.amazon.com.au/Complex-PT.../dp/B00HJBMDXK

but is NOT a KU title in the US
https://www.amazon.com/Complex-PTSD-.../dp/B00HJBMDXK

Since I pay my subs and purchases here in Australia, my default store is the .com.au.

Cheers and thanks for the effort.
Interesting. It is not all that many. Well, if they were all done in one month it would still be too many to read. I would say that 1000 looks like a good candidate to trigger the lockout. Unless it is more sophisticated.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 08:27 AM   #239
Mistyfarm
“Tis but a scratch!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Interesting. It is not all that many........
I didn’t think so either ….. certainly still far less than “Unlimited” either way.

But I won’t say any more than that ……. except to refer to my earlier posts.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:42 AM   #240
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Interesting. It is not all that many. Well, if they were all done in one month it would still be too many to read. I would say that 1000 looks like a good candidate to trigger the lockout. Unless it is more sophisticated.
I suspect it is quite a bit more sophisticated than just the number of books. Number of authors, reading pattern, etc. are likely in play as well. I suspect if I had not genre hopped picking at random but for example, picked a couple of authors or a single genre and re-borrowed the books that I could have triggered a lockout at a lot fewer than 1000 books.