Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
chingu
chingu began at the beginning.

Device: Might buy Kobo
Kobo Wifi - Hangul / Korean Support?

Hello all,

Maybe my search-fu skills are not so good, but I couldn't find the answer on Google.

I'm going to buy a refurbished Kobo Wifi E-reader from bestbuy, but before I do I want to know if it supports viewing hangul? (Not the touch version of Kobo).

Many of the documents with hangul are pdf's, like from koreanclass101.com or talktomeinkorean.com ( I think there might be problems with resizing) but some may not be pdf, say, .txt or something if I save Korean song lyrics or something I want to study.

Anyone read Korean on their Kobo?
chingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Kobo Wifi with slow and clumsy PDF interface is not practical. Kobo Touch is much better.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=146863

Small 6inch screen zoomed into see detail just isn't good enough for a pdf that must be seen full page on larger screen.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert