Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
The great big ABBA thread

The great big ABBA thread. Add to or stay clear of.

I will try and find some of the rarer works for ya when I get some time.

Last edited by happy_terd; 02-16-2010 at 01:44 AM.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I can show people how to 'ignore this thread' if they like...............I know how now.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2010, 12:36 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

dang it..........tried to give you k but gotta spread it around first.

Anyone want any?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Last edited by happy_terd; 02-16-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

You realize we're both liable to get run outta mobileread on a rail, right?
Advert
Old 02-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
You realize we're both liable to get run outta mobileread on a rail, right?
The way I see it is if we can keep all of the ABBA on one thread then we wont run into on accident somewhere else.

Actually they are not all that bad if you can get past that mama mia stuff and dive deeper into the archives.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Not important. No one else will come here, just by the title of the thread!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #8
happy_terd
Banned

Hmm...with a little work maybe we can get you the entire works of ABBA on this thread. Then you could add that to your sig.

http://complete-list-of-abba-songs.com/

Complete list of Abba songs A

Andante, Andante

Angel Eyes

Another Town, Another Train

Arrival

As Good As New

Complete list of Abba songs B

Bang-a-Boomerang

Complete list of Abba songs C

Cassandra

Chiquitita

Crazy World

Complete list of Abba songs D

Dance (While The Music Still Goes On) Dancing Queen

Disillusion

Does Your Mother Know

Dream World

Dum Dum Diddle

Complete list of Abba songs E

Eagle

Elaine

Complete list of Abba songs F

Fernando

Folk Medley

Complete list of Abba songs G

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Gonna Sing You My Love Song

Complete list of Abba songs H

Happy Hawaii

Happy New Year

Hasta Manana

He Is Your Brother

Head Over Heels

Hej Gamle Man

Hey Hey Helen

Hole In Your Soul

Honey Honey

Complete list of Abba songs I

I Am Just A Girl

I Am The City

I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do

I Have A Dream

I Let The Music Speak

I Saw It In The Mirror

I Wonder (Departure)

I'm A Marionette

I've Been Waiting For You

If It Wasn't For The Nights

Intermezzo No. 1

Complete list of Abba songs J

Just Like That

Complete list of Abba songs K

King Kong Song

Kisses Of Fire

Knowing Me Knowing You

Complete list of Abba songs L

Lay All Your Love On Me

Like An Angel Passing Through My Room Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough)
Lovelight

Lovers (Live A Little Longer)

Complete list of Abba songs M

Mamma Mia

Man In The Middle

Me And Bobby And Bobby's Brother

Me And I

Merry - Go - Round

Midnight Special

Money Money Money

Move On

My Love My Life

My Mama Said

Complete list of Abba songs N

Nina, Pretty Ballerina Ring Ring,

Complete list of Abba songs O

On And On And On

On Top Of Old Smokey

One Man, One Woman

One Of Us

Our Last Summer

Complete list of Abba songs P

People Need Love

Pick A Bale Of Cotton

Put On Your White Sombrero

Complete list of Abba songs R

Ring Ring Ring Ring,

Rock Me

Rock'n Roll Band

Complete list of Abba songs S

S. O. S.

Santa Rosa

She's My Kind Of Girl

Should I Laugh Or Cry

Sitting In The Palmtree

Slipping Through My Fingers

So Long

Soldiers

Summer Night City

Super Trouper

Suzy-Hang-Around

Complete list of Abba songs T

Take A Chance On Me

Thank You For The Music

That's Me

The Day Before You Came

The King Has Lost His Crown

The Name Of The Game

The Piper

The Visitors

The Way Old Friends Do

The Winner Takes It All

Tiger

Tropical Loveland
Two For The Price Of One

Complete list of Abba songs Y

You Owe Me One

Complete list of Abba songs U

Under Attack

Complete list of Abba songs V

Voulez-Vous

Complete list of Abba songs W

Watch Out

Waterloo

What About Livingstone

When all is said and done

When I Kissed The Teacher

Why Did It Have To Be Me

Edit: bold means it is posted on this thread in some form.

Last edited by happy_terd; 02-26-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 AM   #9
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I can make the links for you, dg!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:10 AM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Wait.... I think you need this...
Click image for larger version

Name:	dg stick  abba.gif
Views:	240
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	45664
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #11
happy_terd
Banned

Last edited by happy_terd; 02-16-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #12
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
H.T. please don't put a whole bunch of links in one post. with the youtube hypertext it can make some computers really glitchy
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:45 AM   #13
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
H.T. please don't put a whole bunch of links in one post. with the youtube hypertext it can make some computers really glitchy
I will edit and spread them out then.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #14
happy_terd
Banned

Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #15
happy_terd
Banned

Tags
a happy_terd production, abba