Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2023, 07:05 AM   #1411
static
static began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi, could someone PM me the SD image? Thanks!
Old 05-22-2023, 07:27 PM   #1412
Nepherim-
Nepherim- began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo HD Glo
Bricked my device, looking for the Glo HD image. Thanks!
Old 05-22-2023, 10:04 PM   #1413
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 05-23-2023, 03:48 PM   #1414
Corrado
Corrado began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Hello! I just bought a second hand Kobo Glo HD. When connected to the KOBO Desktop tool it has upgraded to the latest rom (I thought).
In the reality it has gone blocked and there is no way to restart it using the variuos procedures suggested by KOBO. It stays with a blank screen either when restarted and when reset.
I think I will go for a replacement of the memory with a larger one but I need an image since my GLO HD does not connect any more with a computer even using his original cable.

Is anybody so kind to send me a suitable image? Product numer N437 Ku BK K EP

Thanks

Corrado
Old 05-23-2023, 08:49 PM   #1415
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent

Please note that you can neither create or write an image without removing the internal µSD card from the Kobo ereader and inserting it into your computer. A USB connection only exposes one partition and you need to copy all three partitions and the "free" space before the first partition.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:31 PM   #1416
tomve
tomve began at the beginning.

Hello all

Could someone send me an SD card image for the Kobo Glo HD?
Thanks!
Old 06-06-2023, 04:15 PM   #1417
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent,
Old 06-12-2023, 10:35 PM   #1418
berrywd
berrywd began at the beginning.

Hi, Have a bricked Kobo Glo HD. Any chance I could get an SD card image or a link to such? Glad to Zelle payment!

Many thanks!
Wallace
Old 06-13-2023, 12:05 AM   #1419
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent. No payment required even if Zelle worked in this area.
Old 06-17-2023, 09:17 AM   #1420
ionion7725
ionion7725 began at the beginning.

Hi everyone,

Could someone send me the SD card image for Kobo Glo HD?

Thanks a lot!
Old 06-18-2023, 11:17 AM   #1421
Ironman
Ironman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD N437
microSD image

Hello,

I have a Kobo Glo HD N437. Will someone please see me the microSD image?

Will be much appreciated -thank you
Me
Old 06-18-2023, 05:05 PM   #1422
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@ionion7725 PM sent
Old 06-18-2023, 05:06 PM   #1423
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Hello,

I have a Kobo Glo HD N437. Will someone please see me the microSD image?

Will be much appreciated -thank you
Me
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 06-19-2023, 10:01 AM   #1424
status8486
status8486 began at the beginning.

Hello, could you please send me the recovery image for the Glo HD? Thanks a lot for all this work
Old 06-19-2023, 11:31 AM   #1425
Ironman
Ironman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD N437
Hello

Ok PM is now enabled. Will you please send me the image of the glo HD.

Thanks so much
Closed Thread