Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-14-2004, 07:47 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Unhappy Fastbuzz.com no longer buzzing?

I've been doing all my online RSS feed reading with Fastbuzz.com. It's a great RSS web-based reader.

But recently it seems to have stopped updating. No more new items appear in my feeds.

Anyone know if they have abandoned that beta program? I would have expected at least a notice if that was the case.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 07:05 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Good news... Fastbuzz is still alive. Here's what support replied to me. And they surprised me by responding very promptly also! Give it a try if you are interested in a nice RSS reader without having to install any software.

=======================
Yes, Fastbuzz is still alive! We've just been having some problems with the feed reader over the past 2 days. I've just fixed what I think was the problem a few minutes ago and the reader is catching up and should be back in top form in about 24 hours so hopefully most of your channels will be caught up by then.

Please let us know if you continue to have problems after 24 hours from now.

Sorry for the inconvenience
=============================
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2004, 11:17 AM   #3
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Always nice to see when a company is caring for customer feedbacks!
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote