Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Question Regarding Table of Contents

I have a set of books half was in prc and the other half were in lit I think. I had converted them all over to epub. The TOC is different for the first half than the second half.

First Half Example:

Chapter 1 - The Long Road
Chapter 2 - The Spoiled Child

Second Half Example:

Chapter 1
The Way We Were
Chapter 2
How About Them Apples

Now I know this is anal lol but I would really like the TOC to be the same across the series. It just annoys me. So how can I edit these properly.

I opened these up in Sigil and opened the TOC Editor but it just shows the chapters it doesn't offer any kind of editing or altering. Any ideas?
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
Do it in the code view.

m a r
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Hey thanks.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote