Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 03-22-2017, 11:28 PM   #1
kitkat99
kitkat99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Audible on hold, freebie account question

Hi all,
I put my 2 months free Audible account on a 90 day hold. I have one credit, and am supposed to get the next credit on the 27th of this month. On June 27th, will I get my other free credit, or will they start billing me?

Anyone else try to put a freebie account on hold? Should I go back and undo?
kitkat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:23 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat99 View Post
Hi all,
I put my 2 months free Audible account on a 90 day hold. I have one credit, and am supposed to get the next credit on the 27th of this month. On June 27th, will I get my other free credit, or will they start billing me?

Anyone else try to put a freebie account on hold? Should I go back and undo?
You won't receive any credits while your account is on hold. I'm not sure what'll happen to the 2nd free credit. Give Audible a call 1-888-283-5051 and talk to them about it.

You're only allowed to place your account on hold once every 12 months. I've never done it, so I'm not too familiar with it. Any reason you placed it on hold so soon?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #3
kitkat99
kitkat99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You won't receive any credits while your account is on hold. I'm not sure what'll happen to the 2nd free credit. Give Audible a call 1-888-283-5051 and talk to them about it.

You're only allowed to place your account on hold once every 12 months. I've never done it, so I'm not too familiar with it. Any reason you placed it on hold so soon?
I took the hold off. Hopefully that will fix it. I wanted to wait because the audiobook that I wanted is delayed in production. I'll just have to buy it when it's released.

I appreciate the reply.
kitkat99 is offline   Reply With Quote