Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 11-27-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Adding an image to an HTML page Kindle Fixed layout

This discussion probably falls under HTML or css but I have a Kindle fixed layout template I was using and I want to take two logos create hyperlinks out of them, then place those two logos side by side. I cannot figure this out as I believe the images need to be inside their own div tags but every time I try to add a new div and name it in the css the images end up at the bottom of the page.

I have the .mobi file ( in the attached) with the page and the files that created the page in the link here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d8hqq0g1ygdhswh/95_JWRq-IP

and was hoping to get a pointer on how to do this.

thx
Attached Files
File Type: mobi DeeKF8 Fixed TemplateTest.mobi (8.67 MB, 167 views)
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote