Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
sportpearl
sportpearl began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Introducing myself

Hello everyone, I just got an Sony PRS-T1 for my birthday. I can't figure out how to download any books. In my desperation I started browsing all sorts of reader advice and came across this website. I have never been part of a user group, but since I am an avid reader and a novice in technology, I guess that I'll be here quite often. About myself, I'm a national of Trinidad & Tobago and I reside in Germany. I'm a general sport fan and I keep fit by playing the odd basketball game and by nordic walking. I'm a mum of teenage twins, but I manage to stay sane by the grace of God.

Last edited by sportpearl; 04-17-2012 at 02:16 PM.
sportpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi sport pearl and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Welcome!

Just for my interest, how does 'Nordic walking' differ from 'walking'?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Hello and welcome to MR!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
sportpearl
sportpearl began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hi Bilbo 1967, the difference is that in Nordic Walking, you walk with walking sticks (they are a bit like ski sticks, but made for walking), this supposedly helps with releasing tension in the shoulder and upper back. I think it works
sportpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:03 AM   #8
silvan4now
Groupie
silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
hey there and welcome to the forums!
silvan4now is offline   Reply With Quote