Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Assistance

Notices

Old 02-10-2024, 05:01 PM   #1
larfran
larfran began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Prénom avec une minuscule

Bonjour,

J'ai une erreur mystère dans la section tri par auteur, ce n'est pas généralisé, ça le fait pour certains auteurs: la première lettre du prénom s'affiche obligatoirement avec une minuscule et quand je la change pour une majuscule, j'ai une notification d'erreur. Pourtant le prénom prend une maujscule au début ?
Quelqu'un peut me dire pourquoi et comment réparer ce problème?

Merci!
larfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 05:05 PM   #2
larfran

[IMG]file:///Users/tupgss/Desktop/Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran,%20le%202024-02-10%20a%CC%80%2017.04.01.png[/IMG]
Old 02-21-2024, 10:52 PM   #3
larfran

Personne ne peut répondre? Pas trop d'experts sur ce forums...
Old 02-22-2024, 01:53 AM   #4
Sarmat89
Evangelist
Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarmat89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
1) Please write in English;
2) We cannot see the image you attached. Post it online and paste the link here.
Sarmat89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 05:33 PM   #5
larfran

I thought it was a French forum here (see the forum name).
Good morning,

I have a mystery error in the sorting by author section, it is not generalized, it does it for certain authors: the first letter of the first name is necessarily displayed with a lower case and when I change it to an upper case, I got an error notification. Yet the first name takes a capital letter at the beginning?
Can anyone tell me why and how to fix this problem?

THANKS!

I don't have anywhere to post my image online, sorry.
Old 02-24-2024, 03:46 AM   #6
lktr45
Zealot
lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Bonjour,

Au préalable, avez-vous cliqué sur la flèche à gauche de 'Tri par titre' dans la fenêtre 'Editer les métadonnées' pour les auteurs en anomalie ?

Si cela est sans effet, vous ne pouvez pas modifier la valeur du champ 'Tri par titre' dans la fenêtre 'Editer les métadonnées'
Pour le faire, dans le Navigateur d'étiquettes (panneau latéral gauche) faites un clic droit sur l'auteur > Modifier le tri pour ... .
La lettre passée en majuscule, si vous revenez dans le fenêtre 'Editer les métadonnées' vous constaterez que la modification a bien été prise en compte.

À noter que vous pouvez également gérer l'affichage des auteurs dans le Navigateur d'étiquettes :
Préférences > Ajustements
Recherchez les ajustements suivants, lisez l'aide et modifier les paramètres par défaut si vous le souhaitez :
'Utiliser le tri par auteur dans le Navigateur d'étiquettes'
'Algorithme de tri par auteur'

Last edited by lktr45; 02-24-2024 at 03:58 AM.
lktr45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 05:51 PM   #7
larfran

Solution

Je suis allé dans Éditer les métadonnées.
J'ai cliqué (clique-droit) sur la flèche à droite du nom de l'auteur (à gauche).
J'ai cliqué sur Gérer les auteurs.
J'ai changé, dans la clé de titre par auteur, la minuscule du nom de l'auteur pour une majuscule qui refusait de se faire.
J'ai cliqué sur OK. Deux fois.

Et tout est rentré dans l'ordre. Le nom de cet auteur apparaît maintenant toujours avec sa majuscule normale.

J'espère que ça aidera quelqu'un d'autre.

Et merci à ceux et celles qui ont pu m'aider à cheminer.

Last edited by larfran; 03-02-2024 at 11:38 AM.