Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
alphane
alphane began at the beginning.

Device: PB622
Unhappy Bug? Since calibre 2.0 Content Server (full) not working on ereader

I think it's a bug but I am not sure. I just found out and think it's linked to my getting to use the new calibre 2.0 - actually, I'm actually 2.2 now.

I always use Calibre Server full interface on my ereader (PB622) and it used to work perfectly. However now it does'nt. I get the home page but can't get any further. If I type manually another page I see something but I cannot get to it.

Futhermore, with the url of a book, I get to see the full informations for the book. But with the url of a category - like authors - I get to see only the number of books for each letter (A, B,...) but not the names of the authors which keep downloading. As for all the other categories.

So it seems that the url used in the page linking and the retrieving information are not right. But as the Server still works perfectly on my PC, I guess it has to do with the "/browse" which I must add to get the calibre home page (full image) on my ereader.

And so it is a regression since it used to work and I cannot see why it should not work.

Or have I overlooked something and this is something else altogether ? I would be glad to get advice about it...
alphane is offline   Reply With Quote