Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Barnes & Noble on the Sony 505

I've tried downloading B&N eBooks but they shoqw up as .pdb format which does not import to my Sony eBook Library. Is there any way to download them in ePub format?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
AFK_Matrix
Sci Fi Addict :)
AFK_Matrix doesn't litterAFK_Matrix doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
If there is not option to choose the type of format you down load then you will have to use Calibre to convert from .pdb (ereader.com or Palm format) to epub. If there is a DRM on the .pdb book you will need to have a look for a crack. If you have no luck finding one contact me as I have one that works. But it is a bit of a long winded process to get rid of the drm I have found.
AFK_Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
If you download the same ebooks from within the Windows B&N Reader they may come down as ePubs. These are still not directly readable on your Sony, because of DRM, but see Barnes & Noble DRM for EPUB circumvented.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote