Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Changing default output profile?

Hello everyone,
I've been searching but haven't been able to find an answer to my question, so was wondering if someone here could help me out. Whenever I try and convert a book in Calibre from, say, AZW to EPUB format, the default output profile under 'Page setup' is set to 'Kobo Reader', so I always need to change it manually (to Tablet, in my case). Is there any way I can change this permanently, so that the next time I try a conversion the 'Tablet' option is already set by default?
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Preferences id the DEFAULT for first time conversions. There is a control on the conversions form to forget previously used settings.

Currently, this is broken and will be fixed in the next release
IIRC it is on
Preferences: common options Page setup
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote